We bet that munchkins love delicious food, and those lovely little kids will demand new dishes almost every quarter. Preparing such a variety of flavors for your cool little ones seems difficult for us. Because as parents we can feel and observe the daily struggle in preparing the food. When it comes to our little kids, it becomes extremely problematic to strike a balance between flavors and health. But fret not, as in the present age, you have many nutritional choices for the kids to consider. Modern cooking equipment like an air fryer will save all your anxiety, stress, and effort. So, let’s walk through a comprehensive guide related to the air fryer recipes for kids. These recipes are not only nutritional, but kid’s-friendly, and healthier alternatives to your fast food favorites.
Table of Contents
Kids-Friendly Air Fryer Snacks to Enjoy
1) French Toast
French toast is a classic breakfast recipe and for munchkins consuming these tasty french toast opens a new world of pleasure and love. Once you prepare these snacks, it can turn out to be the best breakfast snacks or lunch-box snacks. The best part is that this ultimate crispy and fluffy toast can be prepared with only a few ingredients and simple cooking steps. So, let’s dive into these steps to understand how to prepare this crispy and fluffy French toast in the air fryer. Let’s check it out as the first much-loved token of air fryer recipes for kids.
- 4 or 5 thick slices of the bread
- 2 large eggs or three small eggs
- ½ cup milk, and Vanilla Extract
- ½ tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- A small amount of butter
- Maple Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Powdered Sugar
Steps to Prepare the French Toast
- Start by pre-heating the air fryer to 180 degrees Celsius, or 360 degrees F. If you make sure to do this step, it will help you to cook the French toast evenly and very crispy. So, don’t skip this amazing step.
- Now, collect all the ingredients like eggs, milk, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Take out the eggs and pour them into a large bowl along with other ingredients. Now, whisk the eggs with the help of a whisker.
- Dip the prepared mixture on every slice of bread, and also ensure that both slices of bread are evenly coated. Perform this step on all the slices of bread.
- Now take out the air fryer basket and grease it from the melted butter. Place the prepared slice in a single layer in the preheated air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature of the air fryer to 180 degrees Celsius or 360 degrees. Ensure to cook the French toast for 4 to 5 minutes or a maximum of 6 minutes.
- Once the one side of the bread toast is done, flip it on the other side. Continue the process until you get golden brown and crispy toast.
2) Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Cheese sandwiches are a perfect way to enjoy the breakfast. Healthy, and full of taste, these amazing sandwiches are your go-to resource for keeping your munchkins happy. Parents can easily prepare these amazing snacks and they can ensure the best results forever. So, here we are penning down the necessary ingredients and steps to prepare this comfort food. So, let’s get started with the second air fryer recipe for kids.
- 2-4 slices of bread
- 2 slices of your favorite yummy cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter
- Sliced tomatoes, and onion for toppings.
Steps to Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius right before making sandwiches. Once you do this, the cheese will melt and the grilled sandwich will get the golden crunch.
- Now, take two slices of bread and apply melted butter. The butter must be applied on both sides of your grilled sandwich. Place slices of cheese in between the slices of sandwiches..
- It is important to customize your sandwich. For this purpose, you can add several ingredients like sliced tomatoes, and onion between these bread slices.
- These toppings will enhance the flavor of your cheese sandwich to a great extent.
- Now, carefully, assemble the sandwich into your pre-heated basket. Air fry the sandwich at 190 degrees Celsius. You will see that its color has turned out Golden Brown.
3) Air Fryer Donuts Recipe
No one can resist the temptation of the donuts freshly baked out from the air fryer. With the aid of a trustworthy air fryer, you can nail down the journey of preparing air fryer donuts. In the list of Air fryer recipes for your kids, adding air fryer donuts will make your kids feel like a party forever. This is one of the best air fryer recipes for kids. Follow these step-by-step ingredients and instructions to make your donuts extremely delicious.
- Refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Sprinkles, chocolate chips, and crushed nuts, or shredded coconut
Steps to Prepare
- First of all, pre-heat the air fryer to 175 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees F. Preheating the air fryer ensures that the donuts are effective.
- When the air fryer is pre-heating, take each biscuit and use your finger or else, a small round cutter to create a hole in the center. It will make sure to form a classic donut shape.
- In this step, ensure comprehensive coating of donuts. Use the melted butter for coating and ensure that the donuts are evenly coated on both sides.
- Combine granulated sugar and ground cinnamon. Now, pick the buttered donuts and dip these donuts into the cinnamon sugar mixture, coating them effectively. Now, place the coated donuts on a plate or tray.
- Now, lightly grease the air fryer basket or tray to prevent sticking. Carefully place the coated donuts in a single layer in the basket. Ensure these donuts do not touch with each other.
- It is the time to set the air fryer and cook the donuts for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Continue the process of air frying for the next 3 to 4 minutes, or until you observe a golden brown finish and are cooked through.
- With these donuts, you can also think of preparing glaze as it will make its taste super awesome.
Hence these tasty and super-delicious recipes are a perfect choice for everyone. These air fryer recipes for kids will make them happy and they will relish its taste forever. With these 3 classic recipes, your kids will feel at the top of the world and enjoy it’s awesome taste. So, we hope that you got enough of the air fryer recipes for kids that they will love. Try it and let us know in the comment section whether you have loved it or not, and whether it has satiated your tummy with its delicious taste or not.