Spotify is among the most popular streaming music services. It has over 180 million subscribers. Many people are content with Spotify’s limited features, but others decide to pay a monthly fee to access all of its benefits. Every one of Spotify’s pricing options includes the same benefits, including ad-free music, high-quality playback, the capability to listen to songs offline, and much more.
And although Spotify Premium is very cheap relative to other streaming services, it can still be useful to understand how to switch payment methods at any time. To alter your Spotify repayment schedule, you’ll need to utilize a web browser, although you may do it on a computer or a smartphone. You can terminate your repayment schedule from your user profile page, or you can subscribe to the student or family plans. You can modify your payment option using this page as well. So, let’s highlight more on How to Modify Your Spotify Payment Method.
Table of Contents
How to Change Payment Method on Spotify on a Mac?
One play on Spotify is recorded every 30 seconds, allowing you to get consistent, high-quality Spotify listens for your music. Music streaming and numerous other fundamentals are free, but the improved version of Spotify requires Spotify Premium.
The free version of Spotify contains a wide selection of music, many of which are ad-supported and may be annoying to listeners. Therefore, if you want better production value, you must pay more.
The service is really simple to use, thanks to Spotify. Spotify offers desktop and web browser-based songs and audiobook listening in addition to its mobile apps.
Although the Spotify desktop client for Windows and Mac is useful, you cannot alter the payment system using it. Any website can be used on a Mac or Windows computer. So, now let’s check out How to Change Payment Method on Spotify:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Touch your name.
- To pay and ship, click. Your Apple ID may be required to sign in.
- Tap Add Payment System to include a payment option.
- Select the payment system, then modify your data to make changes. The passcode lock that is displayed on your credit or debit card may be required to be entered. Go to the Wallet app to modify the card details if Apple Pay appears after the final four digits of the card details.
- Press Edit, then click the Delete option to get rid of the payment option.
- Click Edit, then click on the Move Order button to alter the sequence of your payment options.
- Apple will attempt to invoice payment options in ascending order.
How to Change Payment Method on Spotify on Pc/ Laptop?
Since you cannot alter your Spotify payment system through the Spotify smartphone app or Spotify web player, all you require is reliable internet connectivity and login to an internet browser. Here’s how to modify your Spotify payment information.
Following these actions will allow you to modify your existing payment system for a Spotify membership on a computer, laptop, or mobile device:
- Click this link to access Spotify online:
- To access the account page: Hit the personal button in the top right corner and choose “profile” to access your user settings page.
- Choose “your plan.”
- To upgrade, click.
- Type in your new payment choice.
- This will modify your account information to ensure that when the following invoicing or transaction period for Spotify comes around, your new payment method will be in effect.
- There you have it; updating your Spotify payment system is really easy and only takes a few minutes. Whichever level of Premium subscription you choose to purchase will work with this. The type of subscriptions is the Single, Duo, or family as well as student. This method works with all of them.
Why can’t I modify how I pay for Spotify?
If you’re unable to modify your Spotify payment system, check out the payment options Spotify suggests for your country. If your payment type is listed, you should get in touch with Spotify customer care. Here’s how to go about it:
- Visit Spotify.
- Tap on “About” once you scroll down.
- Under “Customer Service and Support,” select “Contact Us.”
- Hit “Start Messaging” in step four.
- Click on “Payment Methods” in the recommendation and describe the problem.
For quicker customer service, all programs now create bots with the most frequently requested questions and their answers. The Spotify chatbot below will do its utmost to address your issue. If you select “Help with something else,” Spotify will connect you with a live agent as soon as they can. In two minutes, you might receive a human response—impressive!
FAQ Section on How to Modify Your Spotify Payment Method
1. Can my smartphone modify my Spotify payment?
Yes, updating your payment details on your phone is possible. Launch Spotify and log in to do this. Under “My Account” on the left side of the screen, tap “Payment.” Insert your revised information beneath “Update Payment Info” and press “Update.”
2. How can I alter my form of payment?
On Reddit, there are some options for changing your payment system. One can:
-Click Payment Options under the Settings Menu. Here, you have a selection of payment options, such as credit card, PayPal, and Venmo.
-Payments can also be made through the Quora app. When you are able to do so, tap the screen and choose the topic you chose to pay for.
How to Modify Your Spotify Payment Method is all answered in our article above. So, there are two subscription options for Spotify’s streaming audio service: a basic plan with advertisements and a premium plan without them. Users can enjoy songs offline and without advertisements with the premium subscription, which costs $9.99 a month. This post will demonstrate how to modify your Spotify payment system.
In summary, changing your payment system on Spotify is simple if you follow the above instructions. You will be able to use the service uninterrupted going forward, thanks to this. Make sure to get help from Spotify support when you have any queries or issues. Discuss this article with your acquaintances if you found it helpful.