Are you a fan of Instagram reels? If you are one and you are wondering how to download Instagram reels, then this blog is perfect for you. Instagram reels have been quite famous since TikTok got banned in India and many other countries. People all over the world shifted to Instagram reels sooner than it was expected. Since this feature was released, it has been famous and influencers have been gaining quite an amount of money through this as well. So, let’s waste no more time and start knowing how to download Instagram reels.
Table of Contents
Before we get to know how to download Instagram reels, let’s know a bit about Instagram first. The initial release of Instagram was twelve years ago on October 6. Since then, this app has been one of the most used apps after Facebook. One will be able to use this app on Android, iOS, and Microsoft Windows. The most amazing feature is that this app is available in over 30 languages. The app slowly added many features after the year 2015. People could message, post stories and pictures as well. The competitor of this app back then was Snapchat which was used as well.
This app was launched for Ios in the year 2010 by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. This app rapidly started gaining popularity as in the year 2018 it had one billion users.
Primary Features On Instagram!
Instagram being the widely used app gives users access to lots of features. One can do a lot more other things except messaging and posting pictures. Let’s get to know about them.
- Photographs- This has been the most useful feature, especially for Instagram influencers. One can post their pictures and even get to add location which includes current location as well. Now, one will not only get the option of posting the pictures, they will also be able to add filters to them. Instagram allows its users to edit their photos according to their choice before posting the final picture. One can add high-resolution pictures as well. The photos can be further saved for drafts as well, in case the user wants to post it later.
- Pictures- Snapchat was the main competitor of Instagram, but Instagram made sure to do a good job while competing. Users can click their pictures and save them to their camera roll with the help of Instagram. Not only that, Instagram has a wide variety of filters that users can use. They also have funny filters with which one can have lots of fun.
- Explore- The feature explore helps you to get photos and videos of your current location. This feature is pretty useful as one will be able to get an idea about the places they are currently in. one will also be able to get knowledge of the events that are taking place through this feature.
- Reels- This is very similar to TikTok and provides the same features in fact. This means this app is indeed wholesome with so many features. One can create their own reels, and shoot a video with the existing filters. Reels were mainly added to India because TikTok was banned, but later it got introduced to the USA, Canada, and many other countries. One can also do advertisements with the help of reels. One can also download the reels to their camera. If you want to know how to download Instagram reels, then you can scroll down the blog for more details.
How to download Instagram Reels?
Coming to the point, we are finally going to discuss how can one download Instagram reels. They are very easy to download and you can do it easily by following the steps.
If you are a fan of Instagram reels and you want to save them to your camera roll, then follow these steps on how to download Instagram reels.
- First and foremost, it is very important for you to have an Instagram account. You will not be able to download the reels otherwise. So, first, open an Instagram account or log in to your Instagram account.
- When you are seeing the reels, you will be able to see three dot icon there, and you have to click on them. This will help you in saving those reels.
- When you are viewing the particular Instagram reel, click on the share button. There you will be able to see an option that goes by the name ‘Add to your story’. Click on that, and upon doing that, you will get the option to fit the reel in a grid. There will be many options for editing you want to give a close friend’s story, or you want to add some filters or not. On the top right corner, you will be able to see three dots, which offer two options, one is ‘draw’ and one is ‘save’. Tap on the ‘save’ option to download the Instagram reel in your camera roll.
How to download Instagram reels from third-party operators?
Often, users don’t get the option of saving the Instagram reel from Instagram directly. If you are finding it difficult to download and save Instagram reels to your camera roll, follow the process.
- There are many third-party applications on Google that help you in downloading and saving Instagram reels. There are many third-party websites as well. The process of downloading Instagram reels through third-party websites or applications is a very easy process.
- There are some apps like iGram, Clipbox, and many others that allow users to download Instagram reels. All you need to do is copy the Instagram reel link and put it in the app. You will be easily able to download the video as well as the audio if you want to. This will help you to download the video and save it to the camera roll present on your phone.
I hope you like our blog and that it is relevant to the search that you have made. How to download Instagram reels is given in the blog and one can easily follow the steps to save it to their camera roll.