When you buy an Apple watch, it comes with a lot of functions and a lot of pre-installed apps. You’ll install different apps for your benefit. Apple Watch gives you the power to access your phone on the go. Whether checking calls or checking text messages, you can do multiple things here. But sometimes, it gets difficult to work with a device with a lot of apps installed on it, or you might realize that you don’t need certain apps, and you want to uninstall the apps.
In this article, we’ll speak about how to remove apps from your apple watch without any hassle. So without delay, let’s just get started.
Table of Contents
How to Remove Apps From your Apple Watch?
Just applying some steps and a few clicks, you can instantly Remove or delete apps from your watch device.
- First, use the ‘digital crown’ switch on your watch, or you can simply tap on the screen to wake it up.
- Now touch and press hold an app until it starts to shake.
- Now tap on the cross or ‘x’ on the app you would like to remove.
- Then continue the ‘delete app’ option.
- After you’re done with the process, c time by clicking the ‘digital crown’ switch again.
There you go, you can delete an app in less than 5 minutes, and yeah, it’s pretty easy.
How to Remove and Install Apps from Apple Watch?
You can remove and install Apple Watch easily with the help of the app of the watch device.
- Install the apple watch app on your iPhone. Now you’ll be able to generate the app on the basis of your phone.
- Now move one cursor to the on-side if you would like to keep the app on your watch, or you can move the switch off the button if you want to remove the app.
- Just click the app option from your phone.
- Click here, and you’ll notice the option: “show app on Apple watch”.
- Turn on or off according to your necessity, and in this way, you can control apps on your mobile phone for your watch.
How to Remove apps from watch series 6 & 7?
To remove the apps from watch series 6 & 7, you just need to follow some very simple steps, and with that, you can easily delete apps or remove apps from your apple watch 6 & 7.
- Either tap on the screen of your Apple Watch or press the ‘crown button’ to urge the app folder open.
- Next long press the application you want to remove.
- When the app starts to shake, you’ll notice the ‘X’ sign at the top of the app.
- Click that ‘x’ and a ‘Delete’ option will occur.
- Click that choice to remove that app from your watch.
Following these practical steps, you’ll delete or remove apps from your watch. Similarly, you’ll also delete the app from the apple watch store rather than doing it from the watch screen. Both the processes are easy and hassle-free.
How to delete pre-installed apps from your apple watch?
There is a way by which you can delete pre-installed apps from the watch. There are certain times when we don’t use certain applications and their presence becomes uncertain in the device that just tawhenup space. To avoid that, we tend to delete these apps. But it’s tricky to discard pre-installed applications. But here’s the trick.
- Long press the app you would like to get rid of, and you’ll notice it jiggles.
- Next, just tap on the cross sign to get rid of the app.
- Click on the crown button to finish the process.
You can also do this from the app on your phone itself.
How to Download Apps back If you Change your Mind?
You can also reinstall the apps that you have removed with some simple steps. As you might change your mind, and that’s completely okay. You’ll change the settings any time you want it’s customizable. There are two steps to perform this, and I’ll be sharing both the steps for you step by step.
On the watch
The first process is to perform the actions on your watch itself.
- Continue the ‘crown’ button to open the home screen.
- Now just visit the app store on your watch.
- After opening the app store, look for your desired app and tap on the ‘learn more’ option there.
- Now just tap on the ‘get’ choice to install.
- The subsequent step is to double press the ‘crown’ button.
There you go. This is often the first process that you need to follow if you want to do it in your watch itself.
You can do the process on your iPhone also, and here’s how –
- Open the watch app and look for the ‘my watch’ tab.
- there’s an ‘available’ section, and you can install the apps you want from there.
- Tap on the apps you would like to install and then tap on the install button.
- Your app will get installed in no time.
How to Hide Apps on Apple Watch?
You can also hide apps on your apple watch, and it is quite easy. There are times when you think about your privacy, and you want to hide a certain app from your watch.
Here are the stages that you can simply follow to hide an app on your watch.
- Open the apple watch store and tap on the ‘my watch’ button.
- Just view the apps once you scroll down the bar.
- Once you decide on the app, you want to hide, just switch off the show app option on your phone, and you are good to go.
So these are the steps that you simply need to follow if you want to hide the app from the watch device.
So, we finally reached the rim of our article. Having an apple watch is great and handy, but if you’re new to this, things might get tricky for you sometimes. There are multiple things that you simply can do on your watch, but this is it for this composition. You’ll pretty much operate all the settings from the watch app on your iPhone. All the steps and processes I discussed can be done on your iPhone too. So if you discover doing it on your watch tricky, then just use your phone.
I hope this blog was helpful, informative, and relevant for you all. Don’t forget to follow these steps and pen down your queries within the comment section below. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated with new blogs. Till then, stay happy and keep smiling.