Wondering how to use Siri on iPhone 11? Then you have come to the right place because we will give you a brief idea of how you should use Siri on your new iPhone 11.
iPhones are trendy these days, and they are used by almost everyone these days. iPhones are way much smoother and faster, which becomes the reason why it is so much preferred by people these days. The iPhone 11 was released in the year 2019, and it was later succeeded by iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 pro max. These mobile phones offer a lot of features to their customers, and that is one of the reasons it is so much loved by people these days. This brand is owned by Apple Inc, and they keep developing new smartphones for their customers, and they always look after their basic needs.
So, one can vouch that the iPhone 11 is one of the best iPhones, and it is loved by all. It has unimaginable features and qualities, which makes it the most loved iPhone.
iPhone has a personal assistant that one can use to control the various apps on iPhone.
Table of Contents
How to use Siri on iPhone 11?
- It is extremely easy and convenient to use the personal assistant Siri on iPhone. All you need to say is ‘Hey Siri’. And then you can continue and take help from Siri by asking it various questions like ‘Hey Siri, what are some amazing restaurants near me’ or ‘Hey Siri, who is the best cricketer in the world? Siri will be displaying all the necessary details to you.
- If you want to use Siri with the help of buttons, all you need to do is press and then release the button.
- Press the Home button on your iPhone and then say ‘Hey Siri’ and then go ahead and make your request.
- If you wish to make a long request, then you must press the home button for longer. You can make your request and then release the hold button after you are done making your request. This is a simple thing to do.
What are some key features of Siri?
Siri is a personal assistant, and it can do various things. There are some things that Siri can do, and they are absolutely amazing. The iPhone’s Siri is the same as Amazon’s Alexa.
- Siri can do Facetime and can make calls well. You will not have to open your cell phone every time to make a call.
- Siri can not only make calls Siri is also able to send as well as read various texts that are on your phone.
- Siri can be used to play music. All you need to do is ‘Hey Siri, play watermelon sugar’. The next minute you will be able to hear the music blowing out from the speakers.
- Siri can just not be used to play music. Siri can also be used to play any type of TV show or movie.
- The next time you will not have to worry about getting late to your school, college, or any meeting because Siri can be used to set alarms and one will be wakened up by Siri as well.
- If you are curious about any type of song, then Siri can be of great help at such times as well. You can use Siri to make it identify various types of songs and Siri can be used to know a particular artist as well.
- Siri can also be used to navigate various directions, and in that way, you will never have to worry about getting lost, even if you are in the middle of the forest. All you need is an internet connection.
- You can ask Siri to open the camera and direct it to click a picture as well.
How to activate Siri on iPhone 11?
It is very easy to activate Siri on your iPhone 11. The steps that you should follow to activate Siri on your iPhone 11 are
- First, go to the settings app.
- Search Siri and listen for ‘Hey Siri’.
- In The next step, you will be seeing the setup ‘Hey Siri’, make sure to tap continue.
- Speak out the commands that you see on the screens.
- Tap the ‘Done’ option after you are done setting up Siri.
How to turn off Siri on iPhone 11?
One may not need Siri, the personal assistant on iPhone 11, all the time. So, if you are in the need of turning off Siri on the iPhone 11, then here are a few steps that you can follow.
- Go to the settings app on iPhone first, then search Siri and then press the search option.
- Press the side button and wait for ‘Hey Siri’ to pop up, and click on the ‘allow Siri when locked’ option.
- In the next step, click on ‘Turn off Siri’ when it is shown in the pop-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are some of the things that Siri is not able to do?
Siri may be a personal assistant, but there are things that it is not able to do, and they are, it is not able to set a sleep timer, it is not able to change the time on the phone, it can be able to set multiple timers as well.
2. Does Siri listen to everyone?
No, Siri only listens to the voice of the one who owns the iPhone.
3. Is Siri able to recognize various types of voices?
No, it is not able to recognize various types of voices. It does not have this feature enabled in it as, well.
Siri on iPhone 11 is super easy to activate, and it is one of the best features of the iPhone. It can be used to do various things and one will be able to learn a lot with the help of Siri on the iPhone 11 as well.