Contact center consulting refers to the assortment of assessment, planning, and implementation services to optimize your call center, contact center, and/or customer experience resources – people, progression, expertise, and approach.
VOX is one of the most prominent cloud customer interaction platforms – entirely concentrated on assisting contact centers to realize their customer experience objectives. At VOX, our proficient specialists’ aid and assist Call and Contact Center consulting and Customer Experience Managers advance their tasks.
Through practical explanations led by a band of skilled consultants, we help assist our clients to advance their results and convey value to their dealings. We help expand service quality, effectiveness, customer satisfaction, allegiance, and repurchase, as well as increase efficiency, employee engagement, structural alignment, practices, procedures, and service level operations.
👉CONTACT CENTER VS. CALL CENTER
It is a popular practice to use the terms contact center and call center interchangeably, however, they are not at all alike. Call centers and contact centers are two separate representations for business communication, and presuming otherwise might lead to a humiliating gaffe or a detrimental business error.
First, let us determine what each of them are. Call centers handle inbound calls, carry out outbound calls, and make the phone channel as efficient and optimized as possible. Call centers can handle large call volumes, and have a specific function zone, whereas, Contact centers generally have the same purpose, but they work over more channels than just the phone. Contact center consultants work in different ways, towards a common goal.
- The key dissimilarity between a call center and a contact center is that while a call center is focused on incoming and outgoing voice calls, a contact center is equipped to manage customers with both voice calls and data applications like e-mail, Web-based chat/instant messaging, and in some cases, also includes the expertise to share Web pages sent to and from the customer.
- Contact center consulting solutions provide their customers with options regarding how they want to stay in contact, establishing hands-on communication as an effective way to reduce costs and raise loyalty. While this is also a possibility in the case of a call center, in practicality, this does not always work out as expected.
- Countless call centers and contact centers use automation through an IVR. While call center IVR designs make it challenging to talk to an animate agent, contact centers design their IVRs with their brand and CX in mind. This helps foresee caller intent and direct callers to the best agent, or it resolves the caller’s needs without involving a human representative at all.
- Contact center solutions make the experience of customer service interactions more enjoyable for consumers and, therefore, for contact center consultants, by reducing wait times and letting people interact on their channel of choice. This however, is not always the case with call centers, as unsatisfied clients begin yelling or making offensive comments, which eventually decreases the overall customer satisfaction experience.
- Contact center consulting software pulls records from manifold channels, rendering it comparably effortless to foretell where the call, text, web chat, etc. should be routed to next. Contact center software allows business route customer interactions more quickly and accurately than ever before, to the most appropriate representative or group. This is not always achievable with call centers.
- A contact center consists of strictly allied, collaborative resolutions in a comprehensive technology network. The system recalls communications in a particular network, even if a customer chooses a new network later. That gives clients a lot of autonomy than with the call center model, and every interaction becomes a piece of the larger customer journey.
The business shift from call centers to contact centers has witnessed a slow and steady progression, as customers increasingly favor reduced service over the phone and more through digital options. It hasn’t been meteoric. But the switch has become more marked over the past decade and continues today.
Eventually, the choice between a contact center and call center depends on what will best suit the particular business: its scale, activity, and goals.
👉AWESOME CONTACT CENTER CONSULTANTS ARE VITAL TO PROVIDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Technological developments have in no way taken over, or diminished the importance of human interactions. Getting amazing contact center consultants on board is a key factor in determining the quality of service provided; it just as important as having the exact software. Irrespective of your list of requirements, it’s useful to be familiar with assets that make a successful agent:
Enthusiasm is contagious. Eagerness is the most important factor to assure your success in customer service, sales, or management. Contact center consultants are at the forefront of the company. Ensuring that they are projecting a warm and friendly image to your customers will make them rave about their experience, and make sure that they come back.
NOT FREAK OUT UNDER PRESSURE –
An amazing agent doesn’t get flustered very easily. This is inarguably one of the toughest jobs in the industry to maintain, due to the number of frustrated callers contacts center consultants interact with daily. Keeping their calm throughout every frustrating situation and not letting the irritated callers get to them personally is an asset worth retaining.
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
This one is a given. Effective communication skills mean not only speaking clearly but also involves listening to the caller, digesting the information, and conveying a solution quickly and efficiently, using basic vocabulary. Competence without clear communication skills is impossible.
Patience is the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious. Intolerance in customer service is unforgivable, and a sure-fire formula for disaster, as it frustrates the customer. Answering the same questions and receiving the same complaints day after day can become tedious, but it cannot show while dealing with the customer.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL –
Complacency in customer service is another inexcusable trait. The assumption that the agent knows every possible thing about the customer’s issues without gaining proper clarification before, and providing artificial and inaccurate responses is the quickest way to lose customers.
Finally, the flexibility to meet the needs of a diverse customer base is paramount. Contact center consultants must be capable of going with the flow, managing a chatty customer one moment, and an angry customer the very next. Contact center consultants might also need to work challenging hours: holidays, nights, and weekends. Hence, flexibility is imperative.