Salmon and pasta are one of the best combinations ever. If you want to try some tasty recipes for salmon and pasta, then you have come to the right place. Our blog will help you in getting some of the yummiest and newest recipes for salmon and pasta.
Salmon is a type of oily fish that is consumed by a lot of people and is indeed loved by a lot as well. This fish is tasty as well as has lots of protein and minerals in it, and that means it will meet your daily needs of consuming omega-3 fatty acids. Pasta is made of wheat and has a good amount of minerals as well. There are various forms and shapes of it that people love to consume. So, when you are making your salmon and pasta recipe, you can choose the type of pasta you want to cook with. The types of pasta are Spaghetti, penne pasta, and farfalle, and there are many more of them where you can choose from.
Delicious Salmon and Pasta Recipes
Here are some of the finger-licking good salmon and pasta recipes that you may love to try and feed your guests as well.
1. Salmon Pasta Recipe With Peas!
The first recipe is Pasta with peas and salmon. This recipe is filled with peas and salmon, which means it is the perfect food dish for your child as it will provide various health benefits as well. It is filled with nutrients as well as it is one of the yummiest dishes which you can serve to your guests as well.
Ingredients that you will be needing are
- Pasta of your choice 230-250 gm.
- a spoon of butter
- peas, which can be frozen or bought from the vegetable market
- salmon pieces should be skinless and must be finely chopped so that it is present in the dish in a good amount. Quantity should be as much as you want.
- Low-fat crème 2-3 tablespoons.
- Chives, finely chopped
- Onions or shallot is anything that your child prefers, but they should be finely chopped.
- Stock cube if you want to put it in.
- Black pepper if you want it spicy, the quantity of your choice.
Process To Make!
Process of getting your salmon and pasta dish ready to be served.
- Get a pan of water, add the pasta to it and set it to boil.
- You can add some mustard oil or salt so that the pieces of pasta don’t get stuck and gets harder to be cooked.
- While your pasta is getting cooked, grab a saucepan or some other pan and heat the butter on it. Then add the chopped onions or the shallot as you prefer for at least 5-6 minutes. Make sure they are finely cooked so that your dish doesn’t lack the smell.
- Then add the salmon fishes, the peas, and the low-fat crème, stir them nicely for a while so that they are nicely mixed. Add 50 to 60 ml of water and crumble the stock cubes and add them to the saucepan.
- Close the lid of the saucepan so that the salmon gets nicely cooked.
- After 4-5 minutes of cooking, add the chopped chives and sprinkle some black pepper over it to get a spicy taste.
- Add the pasta and cook it nicely.
- Your salmon and pasta with peas dish are ready to be served and eaten by your guests as well as your children.
This dish won’t take you more than 15-20 minutes to cook, all you need to have is your ingredients, and then you will be able to finish cooking your dish even in the eleventh hour.
2. Lemon and garlic with salmon and pasta
Lemon and garlic are loved by all, and this dish is worth being devoured by everyone who gets to have it. This is a complete summer dish with all the summer flavors in it, so let’s wait no more and start making this yummy and finger-licking good dish.
- Pasta 250 gm of your choice.
- Skinless salmon is chopped in the right piece size to get a better look at your dish.
- Minced garlic
- Basil, if you want to add
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Vegetables if you want to add some of them.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and they should be according to the quantity in which you need them.
How to make this dish?
- First of all, add the pasta to a pan and add some water to it. Your first step should be boiling the pasta nicely.
- You can add a little salt or mustard oil or any type of oil that you prefer so that your pasta doesn’t stick to each other.
- When your pasta is getting cooked, start seasoning your salmon with a pinch of salt and pepper and bake it for a while so that the salmon is finely cooked.
- In another saucepan, add the olive oil or any type of oil that you want to add and then add the minced garlic and cook it nicely so that the smell of the garlic is fine.
- Add the pasta and the baked salmon pieces to the saucepan and add the basil as well.
- You can add up a little more garlic if you want to and mix it properly so that the pasta gets all mixed up and you can add some salt and pepper to it as well.
- As your pasta is getting cooked, you can add some lemon juice to it, so that you get the perfect desired citrus flavor on your pasta dish.
- Be gentle while you are tossing the salmons.
3. Creamy salmon pasta
Who doesn’t like creamy salmon pasta, it is loved by all, and the salmon and pasta creamy combination are perfect undoubtedly.
The ingredients that you need to make this creamy salmon pasta recipe are
- Salmon is the first and the most important ingredient of your creamy salmon pasta recipe. make sure the salmon is skinless and nicely cut into pieces.
- Pasta is the second most important ingredient, and you can choose the type of pasta you need.
- Butter, for the creamy pasta recipe, butter is the most important ingredient.
- Cream, you can use whatever cream that you want for your pasta to make it delicious and finger-licking.
- Garlic, make sure the garlic is nicely minced before you go ahead with your recipe.
- Lemon, this ingredient will add more flavor to your creamy salmon and pasta recipe.
- Spinach, if you want to add some more protein to your recipe.
How to make your creamy salmon pasta recipe?
First, boil the pasta nicely. You can add some salt and oil of any type that you want. This is to make sure that your pasta doesn’t stick together.
- Season your salmon with pepper and salt if you want, and bake it nicely so that there is no smell.
- While the other things are being done, put some butter on the saucepan, add the minced garlic pieces, and stir them nicely until they are nicely cooked.
- After the garlic is finely stirred, add the lemon, salt, and pepper to it and nicely cook the mixture for at least 5-10 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on the saucepan while your ingredients are being cooked.
- Your pasta must have been done by this time, so drain all the water off your pasta.
- Add the salmon, the pasta and add some sauce if you want, and stir it nicely. Make sure the spinach is nicely cooked as well. Add the cream to the pasta and stir the pasta well so that the dish is finely prepared.
- Well, after everything is done properly, serve your dish because it is done.
This recipe is perfectly done, and you can grab a fork and enjoy this yummy dish. Sometimes you can run out of dishes on what to feed when your guests arrive; this dish is perfect for that situation. this dish is not only easy, but it is fast as well as it is delicious.
It sometimes becomes a hard decision to make when your guests have arrived. These pasta and salmon recipes are perfect and they can be easily made as well. They can be served as dinner as well as lunch as they are heavy and can make anyone full easily. So, don’t wait anymore and try these easy salmon and pasta recipes. You can also add veggies if you want to so that your kids get some protein off the dishes and enjoy it as well.