Nowadays Coronavirus spreading in many places. The virus spread mainly through
- Person to Person.
- Close contact with one another (within 6 feet)
- Through respiratory droplets produced while an infected man or woman coughs or sneezes.
So follow this step to protect yourself from Coronavirus:-
1. Frequently clean your hands
* Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
* If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
* Avoid touchingyour eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
2. Avoid close contact with one another
* Avoid close contact with people who are sick
* Put distance between yourself and other people. So try to reduce visiting market place, Shopping mall and in crowded places.
Follow these steps to protect your loved one
1. Stay home if you’re sick
* You should restrict activities outside your home, except for getting medical care.
* Avoid public area:- Do not go to work, school, or public areas.
* Avoid using public transportation, ride-sharing, or taxis.
2. Cover coughs and sneezes
* Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
* Throw used tissues in the trash.
* Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
3. Wear a facemask
* If you are sick: You should wear a facemask when you are around other people (e.g., sharing a room or vehicle) and before you enter a healthcare provider’s office. If you are not able to wear a facemask (for example, because it causes trouble breathing), then you should do your best to cover your coughs and sneezes, and people who are caring for you should wear a facemask if they enter your room.
* If you are NOT sick: You do not need to wear a facemask unless you are caring for someone who is sick (and they are not able to wear a facemask). Facemasks may be in short supply and they should be saved for caregivers.